Monday, August 27, 2018

And the hits just keep on coming

This isn't gonna be one of my longer posts. Just a small update so y'all can see the petty that my life has become.

So....2018 is definitely NOT turning out to be my year.

Not only did I get kicked out and have to move, but I also got fired from my job. Do you know how awful it is to be 1.5 months from vacation and get fired?? I'm so damned tired of life throwing me lemons, but I'm gonna take this time to make some delicious-ass lemonade.

I started contracting with this app-based cleaning company and I'm gonna rock with that until I get a callback from one of the millions of places I've sent my resume to.

Anyway, check back in a week for another update. I'm hoping to have good news for y'all (and myself!).


As always, keep ya head up!

No comments:

Post a Comment