Saturday, December 29, 2018

2018: A Year in Review

To say 2018 was a crap-tactic year for me would be an understatement.

Let’s recap:

-I got kicked out of my cousin’s home with about a month’s advance notice
-I found a place to live, moved in in late April.....then had to move AGAIN in late May
-I found a new place to live, got settled in and comfortable in my routine......then got fired in mid-August

In between all of this, I’ve had illnesses, no vacation, drained my savings and nearly became homeless.

I say all of that to say this, 2019 will be better to me, because I will be better to myself!
I am tired of putting my faith in others, only to have it repeatedly smashed to smithereens.

2019 will be the year I take NO SHIT from anyone. I deserve good things in life to happen to me, I certainly deserve better than the shit hand I’ve been dealt and I mean to reap all the benefits this life has to offer to me.

Like my favorite Bronx ratchet chick says, knock me down 9 times...but I get up 10!

See you all in January, inshallah.

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment